went to center street dam tonight

Discussion in 'IOWA RIVERS TALK' started by DenoMac, Aug 7, 2009.

1. DenoMac

DenoMac New Member

State:
    Iowa
    They weren't really hittin all too good so I ended up leaving. It wasn't even that crowded. I was by myself for a good 35 minutes. Have they been hittin anywhere else on the river?

2. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I've never personally caught a fish from center street but a few of my bridge bros love that spot and HAVE recently caught fish there. Not large numbers or quantities but a few small flatties and a couple small channels. It's pretty dead right now we are all still searching for them and I'm sure we'll soon find em. All I can say is keep fishing bro they'll come around eventually

3. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Come back when they turn the dam back on... it has been slow everywhere lately...

We will get them though

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Deonte welcome aboard the BOC. As Christopher mentioned it may be the slow water. Not familiar with that area but seems someone know's a little bit about it. Good luck fishing!

5. sms7599

sms7599 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    i've been doing pretty good downstream from the downtown area. only problem im having is getting around in the boat with the river being so low. low water fishing is my favorate time to fish, not as many places for the fish to be. hey if any of you local boys wanna go out in the boat fishing with me i always go out on tues and weds, my days off, i dont know anyone in the des moines area so im always looking for someone go fishing with. if so send me an email and let me know sms7599@gmail.com

6. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Stephen - look up any of us that have "Bridge Brother" in our tag lines, we are all from Des Moines area and there is usually a few of us fishing all the time...

Welcome to the BOC