Went to an angler seminar today...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by tomcat85, Feb 25, 2007.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    It was pretty neat me and my dad went they didnt have too much i was interested in but it was nice to go to! They did have a carp table and i got a magazine and some free boillies which was awesome! I cant believe there wasnt a catfish table. Id like to do one at next years seminar. Anyone have any ideas on how i could do one for the BOC and ACATS at the same time? Is that possible? Any help would be great guys thank you!

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's great, Tom... did ya teach 'em anything..?:cool2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Don't make waves and you won't drown. You won't reach land either...

3. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey tom next year let me know I have all the stuff for both the BOC and ACATS that I use for my shows and seminars. I would be will can come up there and set up with you and you can help run the table. We was to have a PA chapter of ACATS by now but I think the guys who I was working with is having some work troubles and had to put it on hold for now. I will be bringing a tournament sometimes this year to somewhere around harrisburg for my sponsor Ducky's Boats out of Middletown. Maybe we can meet up then and talk about the show.

4. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    Yeah that would be great Tim! Hopefully we get a Western PA chapter going on sometime. Thatd be great. Id do it but i dont have the time with school and everything else going on.