Went out tonight..

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Catfish_Scooter, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Alright BOC I went out for the first time in a LONG time tonight from around 6:30-9:00 and fished with dipbait and got bites never caught a fish { Charlie Blood B } then caught a skip cut him up got a large wad of guts and had some nice hits 1 good pull yanked my rod down missed him.. then he kept peckin it but when i left the guts were still on the hook.. Gosh i wouldve loved to get that fish in. :eek:oooh: Heres the skip below..

Attached Files:

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey AJ, you might give out but don't give up. Stay safe and next time you'll stick a pig!!!:wink:

3. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Better lick next time AJ. If you want, when I get home I can put you on some fish on the Cumberland. Same goes for anyone else on here. There will be a spot on the boat most of the time.

4. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Alright i would enjoy that.. just shoot a PM to me when you arrive home and we'll arrange a trip. Stay safe brother.

5. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    could have been a turtle or a gar maybe even a crawfish stealing your bait with the nippling

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry to hear about your recent misfortunes...im sure itll be better next time!:big_smile:

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    It is still good to get to ole mother nature, no matter if you caught something or not.

8. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    AJ atleast you got to go fishing. I have been fighting a bad chest cold for the last week and have not felt like going fishing. I may go in the morning if I feel up to it.

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    just keep trying AJ your day will come