Went out today...

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Mike81, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hit the AL river for a few hours today, really nice day. Fished a few really good holes but nothing happening, showed fish on the finder but they didn't want my shad or crawlers. Oh well, try again tomorrow, maybe out at the lake below the dam. If nothing else stock up on shad.
    Here's a couple pics of a great spot, it's always good for a couple but they just weren't hungry today...:confused2::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. rwilley3

rwilley3 New Member

State:
    Brighton, Tenne
    I wish we had nice weather today. We started out with wind and then rain and finally snow. We did manage to catch a couple of good fish one being 45# and other 51# ad well as 3 smaller ones. I posted some pics under the MS State thread although we were fishing near TN/MO line. These were my first fish in the snow. LOL

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'll trade warm weather for those fish anytime bro.... Congrats!! :wink::smile2:

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    must be nice going out to fish for cat's ,it got around 50 here today , it's warming up not much longer for me to hit the water again .
    thanx's for share'n nice pic .

5. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks for sharing the pics Mike, boy that looks so peaceful to be out on the water, just really makes me wish I was there!

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Thanks for the tript report Mike. It's always nice just to get out. Nice pics!

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Mike - It was 28* and snowing here in Pa. today! :eek:oooh: Nice that you were able to get out and chase after the Cats down your way! :cool2:

8. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    That AL River looks good!, I've always wanted to fish there but never have. It's nice to be on the water even if the fish don't cooperate.

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Nice report with pics:wink: Hope your luck changed today:0a32:

10. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Thanks for sharing that with us Mike & Just keep after them because you & I know that they will soon come around. :0a23:
    :wink:

11. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    We ain't too far from each other, I'll let ya know when the flatheads really get to biting...maybe we can get together and try it one night.

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Better luck next time Mike! Wont be long now for good weather!

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Thanks for the pics Mike! Glad as least someone is getting favorable weather for some fishing. Well, hopefully in another month or so, we'll have great weather too, so I can get on the water and chase some cats. Don't really care if I catch any, just fun being there and the relaxation of it all!!:wink:

14. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    I hope you get a double the next time out:smile2::smile2: By yourself:eek:oooh:

I had too,:wink:,,good looking day,Its a shame them boys wasn't hitting. better luck today bro.

15. runabout199

runabout199 New Member

State:
    Cartersville, G
    better luck next time bro