went out this last weekend!!!!!! WOW!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by varmint_sniper, May 24, 2009.

1. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Hey yall went out last fri and sat to clendening and fri night we i got a 6.5lb channel and 1 around 4lbs even dave and skip also joined me and they got to see lendening for the first time dave and skip got into the whitebass pretty good ( and i thought they were catfisherman lol) :smile2: not a lot of activaty fri night but sat night was a whole nother story we had a total of 13 fish with a combined weight of 43.3lbs (in 1 night ) all channel cats dave and i got to met matt (mbill) and talk and fish with him sat night he had fun with matt catching a big channel like 4.8 lb channel matt i was likeing ur circle hooks i just might try them again lol?:smile2: was a good time laughs,guy talk,fishing and hunting stories and 1 heck of a good time hope we can get out again fellas and mabey met some more boc members just wanted yall to know if was a good time and cant wait to do it again lol ps dave i think my pattern half worked but had a few holes in it what do you think?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on the great trip, and getting to meet good folks. The Clendening is a notorious impoundment for big fish... rollo

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    next time i have to bring the boat out. did yall fish clendenning for the tourn? i will plan a little better next time and stay longer. you wont make me fish the mud puddle again will ya? at least i got to see that snake eating that shad at that hole. it was definately a good time with good people.

4. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Skip the mud puddle is all yours lol we fished clendening for the tourney. at our sec. spot lol sounds good bought the boat and mabey next time we can get matt to go again and you can met him.

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    see next post....sorry messed this one up

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Very good time indeed! ide go back in a heart beat...several things stay in my mind tho!

1.how did the truck make it clear there and back in one piece?
    2.how did we ever get my pole back?
    3.how did i not get bitten by that snake?
    4. why were you white bass fishing instead of catfishing when we got back from registration.
    5. how did you catch more catfish than me?lol!
    6. why didnt we go to deersville when the bites stopped haha!
    7. why didnt we go to the hillbilly hideaway to find some company
    8. why were we fishing in that mudpuddle initially
    9. how did you talk me into getting into the mud puddle
    10.how did entice so many turtles into biting

Sorry skip matt and will just some things i was thinking about the trip lol

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Glad to hear you all had a real good time an caught some fish along with the great chats!

8. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    dave my answers are as followed 1, only god knows 2,cuz iam that good lol 3, he had a mouth full and didnt want to test ur thumb 4, i was hot and wanted to stay cool 5 i told you to switch to a flaot and fish on my side 6, you said she would put me in jail lol 7, have no answer for that? 8, bait my friend bait 9, had to see if the bait trap worked and u were hot rember? 10, they werent turtles i just dont know that they werent? dave hope this clears it up for ya and hope we can do it again real soon?

9. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Dave you forgot to add how did we not get pulled over? lmao that was a close 1 . and how did you make it out of the mud puddle alive ? :smile2:

10. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    Both ou guys are right and we all agree on one thing, It was a great time. I need to be serious about planning a trip to get out with you again. I fish with with a few people here and when I start butchering the suckers and stuff they look at me like (what in the heck is this psycho doing to that fish) so it's great to get out with some Catters that understand what needs to be done. Also when they see me put an 8 or 10 inch fish on a 10/0 hook they dont seem to get it. LOL
    But why in the world didn't we go to the Hillbilly Hideaway when they stopped biting?:roll_eyes:

11. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    good job, hope my luck improves. whata nice catch.:wink:

12. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    Well my guess is and this is only a guess is i guess i was hopeing to score $ insted of a phone # that would have taken $ to get to the fun stuff lol:smile2: matt iam game for a trip soon i had a good time and was glad to met a fellow cat man who shared our same views bought some subjects:wink: dont hesatate to call me matt or ill be calling you all the time lol