Went out fishing tonite...

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by tomcat85, Oct 17, 2006.

1. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    didnt catch a thing i was fishing carp and cats. i think the water is way too cold. i talked to a few guys they didnt get anything either and they were out on boats. but i took a few pictures of the spot i was at today. well the first two are from today and the other one i included was from 2 days ago and i also had no luck. just thought you might want to see some spots i fish. oh yeah and the pictures werent too great theyre just from my camera on my phone.

Attached Files:

2. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    Looks like a nice setting. I live in flatland, love hills and mountains.

3. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    definately is nice i love it. even though i didnt catch any fish i had a great time. at one point i was just sitting there relaxing and a huge herring came down and took a fish right by where i was casting too. i got jealous. hahaha. there were woodpeckers everywhere and a couple groundhogs that gave me a few laughs.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Tomcat whats the water temp there? Glad your getting in some fishing time. I havn't even had a day off in about 20 days now, lol. I told my boss I need to get sometime off are I was going to fish in the pond on site, lol. It is stocked with plenty of bluegill. Better luck next time.

5. tomcat85

tomcat85 New Member

State:
    uh
    im not sure what the water temp is. it has to be below 50 plus the lake turned all the stuff from the bottom is on the shore. i could still get my hands wet but they froze like a minute afterwards lol.