Went ice fishing today

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by splitshot, Mar 21, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Went ice fishing today at Lake George caught a total of 78 yellow perch and one small Northern caught by my buddy. I only got two pictures, my batteries went dead. It was -2 at seven am we left at two thirty pm and the temp had climbed to a BALMY 20. All the fish were caught on flies tipped with grubs.
    View attachment 22633

View attachment 22634

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Nice mess of fish!!! It only got up to about 78* here today.I gotta get out and go fishing soon.Thanks for sharing the pics!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go Steve! Thanks for the report and photo! Ice fishing is over in my neck of the woods!

4. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    Wow Steve! Great bunch of yellow perch! Definitley one of my all-time favorites on the table. By the way, the only ice fishing that I do anymore since I came to Tennessee is when my lime falls into the gin & tonic! :tounge_out: Congratulations!

5. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Only 78 John Boy???:cool2: Yer breaking my heart Buddy:tounge_out: It will be June before i see 78!!! If it was 78 here a team of horses couldnt keep me away from the river!! Man if i could id be down there in a heartbeat and you would be going fishing even if i had to carry you.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I would glady trade the ice for some warm weather im ready to chase some cats!!!!

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ill trade ya places and you can have all the yellow perch ya can handle!!!:smile2:

8. FISHINSANTEE

FISHINSANTEE New Member

State:
    sc
    Good catch Splitshot. I dont know if I could handle the ice. Not to rub it in but I had to turn on the air at work yesterday. Supposed to get in the 80's today. That will make you want to take a few days off to fish.

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thats a nice mest of fish.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thats about what it would take.Between my back,neck,stomach and shoulder fishin is about the last thing I can do right now. It won't be long though I hope!!! BTW,its 70* here now and only 11:12am.LOL!

11. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Steve I have noticed over the winter that people south of MO say OHH it's goning to get down to 45 tonight Peole up north says Good it's going to get up to 45 today LOL

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Boy aint it the truth!!!!

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    You southern boys are killing me!!!:big_smile: