Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and of course, only caught 1 channel, couple bluegill, 2 largemouth, couple carp, 4 stripers

Bastard 6" striper took that 4/0 circle hook, so I gave up on the channels and aimed for the fun small stuff and swapped hooks, fun morning nonetheless

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, good time was had indeed

Was at a citrus ranch that my old man manages, they've got 3 resevoirs where they hold water for the crops

They all get water from the AA I believe, hence why there's fish in it ;)

2 of them are loaded with good eater channels, the 3rd is a newer resevoir and has smaller channels

Pretty much they contain what you would find at the AA

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ah, good time was had indeed

Was at a citrus ranch that my old man manages, they've got 3 resevoirs where they hold water for the crops

They all get water from the AA I believe, hence why there's fish in it ;)

2 of them are loaded with good eater channels, the 3rd is a newer resevoir and has smaller channels

Pretty much they contain what you would find at the AA
Gotta love the private spots!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, never been skunked

I was inquiring about transporting flatheads to one of the resevoirs yesterday because I'm not even sure if there are any in there and well the owner of the place said he wouldn't mind having those in there so I thought I would do what I could to get some in there

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.