Went fishing yesterday...

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Roll Tide Roll, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Roll Tide Roll

Roll Tide Roll New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Found a new little lake in Cartersville, and it is a beautiful little lake, electric motors only. If anyone here wants to know where it is, drop me a message.

Caught about 7 Bream that were so small you could put them all in a goldfish tank and still have room left for more. So I used a couple as cut bait and did not catch a thing. But an 8 year old boy with chicken livers and an old Zebco caught 8 1-2 lb catfish and proceeded to walk out with a stringer full. So after he left, I decided to try his spot, and in doing so I was not paying attention and rolled my left ankle pretty bad. Now it is the size of a cantelope and a nice shade of black and blue. Dr. says no break, but no hiking for a while. so it looks like I am stuck at home the next few weeks.

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Ouch I know just how that feels Scott. Since the low water levels began in spring I have been busting myself up pretty good on the rocks walking the shores of Lanier and rolled me an ankle or two this year myself :embarassed:

3. Roll Tide Roll

Roll Tide Roll New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Well, there is a nice black and blue spot on the outside of the ankle now.

Not only did I bust up my ankle, but I got shown up by an 8 year old. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Oh well time to get caught up on the honey do list.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Uh oh Scott that post about the honey do list is two hours old I think Honey os gonna do some yelling if ya dont get it done :big_smile: