Went fishing with my daughter today

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by blackhorse83, Jun 4, 2006.

1. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    This started out a great day, I took my 26 year old daughter with me for the first time in at least 15 years, just her and I and every thing was ok until about 45 min. into the water it started to rain, and then it poured. Of course it quit when we arrived back at the boat ramp. We caught no fish but had a great time any way and I really think that she will go again real soon. It's nice to know even after they grow up that they are still DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL,so it really has been a great day!

2. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    Sad about the rain but great you got to spend quality time with your daughter. My daughter is 30 and I cant get her to even consider going fishing anymore.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Lyle that is great to hear brother, I can't wait to take mine out.

4. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    What a wonderful blessing you just recieved. Any time you get a chance to spend quality time with any of your children I consider it nothing short of miraculous, considering the time we live in. Throw in a fishing trip and truely your sitting in the kings row. I hope your next trip is a little longer, and some fish stories/memories can be added.
    Don