Went fishing with a BOC Brother today!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Mar 5, 2009.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Today I met up with EFRITH here in Columbus, Georgia and he talked to me about the river. With me being new to the area, he was extremely helpful in orienting me to the holes and where to find bait. To top it off, he even helped me catch some fresh skipjack. Actually, him and his son caught them all, I could not get a bite for nothing.

Eddie is a great guy and a valuable asset to the BOC! He is one of the reasons this site is so effective! Thanks brother! You have made my fishing experience down here much better!

Anybody that gets a chance to fish with Eddie should take the time to make it happen!

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    ill fish with any brother or sister even brother hilljack lol lmao .happy cattin

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    to fish with a couple of BOC Brothers. Class A all the way. I love the BOC,and it's brothers and sisters.There just really great people.:smile2::cool2:

4. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Thanks for sharing that story Shane. It's a great experience!

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The trip was more for bait than anything, but it was a very good day/experience. Eddie will be fishing our tournament here on the Chattahoochee and I look forward to fishing with him more!