Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL I WENT OUT TODAY AND HAD REALY GOOD RESULTS!! I WENT TO MY GREAT UNCLE'S PONDS AND FISHED FOR 4 HRS.
CAUGHT A FEW SMALL ONES, THEN CAUGHT A NICE 2lb CAT AROUND 3:00, THEN AROUND 3:30 I CAUGHT A NICE 4 LB CAT. IT WAS ALMOST TO NICE TODAY TO GO OUT! IM GUNNA TRY TO GET SOME PICS FROM MY UNCLES CAMERA SOMETIME JUST TO SHOW YOU ALL.
THE BIGGEST FISH I VE SEEN AROUND THERE WAS ABOUT 3 FEET LONG!NO JOKE! WE TRY TO FEED THEM EVERY WEEK BUT SOMETIMES DONT GET TO. I JUST HOPE THAT IT WARMS UP HERE TO GO FISH THE BIGGER LAKES.

SEE YAH LATER EVERYONE.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Way to Go Jordan I'm proud of You. Now keep them reports Comming. J.D.:wink:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Great job Jordan. Sounds like you had a blast. Even if you don't catch fish, it's still fun going out and getting out of the house.
its always good to get out of the house.. especially after a long winter lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
good to hear sombody fishin I havent been yet, still trying to recover from rotor cup surgery, but garanteed I will be out as soon as possible, maybe before !! Iwant to get in on the crappie to. Good fishin and good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.