Went Fishing Today

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Tarheel Cat1, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Tarheel Cat1

Tarheel Cat1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    My son Scott and Ace and I went to Lake Wylie and caught several good Channel Cat.I caught the big one it weight 4 lb-8 oz we had a great time.
    Ace tried to net some shad but but we couldn't find any.He saw one good school and thru his cast net but when he pulled it in no shad but he had two Largemouth Bass that weighed about 2 lb each but he threw them back.
    We got to the lake about 6:00 am and fished till 10:00 am.It got bad hot so we came home.Ace was cleaning the fish when he threw the water hose on the ground and the handle stuck open and wet him all over and I got his picture with his hair all messed up he was cleaning his glasse .Check out the pics.

:waaaht: :big_smile_2: :0a10: :0010:

2. Tarheel Cat1

Tarheel Cat1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Forgot to up load the pic.

:0010:

Attached Files:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hey Linda.....it's not keeping up with the Jones's around HERE, looks like it's keeping up with the PARKERS!!! Glad to see that you had fun; nice catch too. I know how hot it is out there.....leaving at 10 was probably a wise decision, huh? :smile2:

4. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Congrats Linda on some nice cats hope you enjoy them

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations Linda, looks like some good eater size fish. Thanks for sharing the pics.

6. Randync

Randync Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I was sitting here trying to decide if Im going fishing today. Saw those pics and decided YES Im going fishing today!

7. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    You did it to them again, good catch, The water hose was funny............glad you had a good time....