Went fishing of course again

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Oct 11, 2008.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Boy! I got DH a new pole like 16 or 15 ft and a good reel. But ya know, I did it selfishly to keep him fishing and not deerhunteing. I am a stinker. Anyhow we went today and I roked! DH didn't catch any keeper but I caught a varity. I huge brim (I love Brim) a good cat, and believe it or nt a bass... Well I will post pictures tomorrow we were gone from daylight to way past dark and since I had to go to grapevine and visist with my friend the night before after work I am completely and totally whiped! Take care

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a full day of fishing, sounds like ya had fun and caught a variety :cool2:.

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Hey Cousin -in-law, glad to see you had a good day fishing. Will have to let us know when you will be at the dam ahead of time and maybe we can hook up to do some fishing! :wink:

4. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Well Got in tooo late to get pictures but way early this morning right before work DH took a shot or too! The bass DH said weighed a bit over 2 and the largest cat too. I got me a brim to eat! MMMMMMMMM Got to love brim. For some reason they taste so good. Dh lately has used all mine for BAIT! We kept the other one (Normally threw him back) because dad loves to grill them whole. They haven't been biting well lately but at least we got a couple.
    Sorry about the pictures but I was really in a hurry to get to work and I did a quick squat and run! LOL

Attached Files: