Went fishing monday

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by zappaf19, Mar 21, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Had 3 poles out and let the wind drift me along. One pole minnow, one pole worm, one pole bee moth. one electral fire. 3 different depths. 11ft, 9ft and 3 ft. I don't know what I am doing wrong:mad: I thought with the snow front coming in it would be a good time to fish. Water depth 12 feet. Wind about 2 mph. Drifted thru a under water forest. Trees are from 3ft tall to 14 ft. tall.
    Well have to go out to the barn and see why my ignition melted in the off postion.
    Bill

2. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Even if you don't catch anything, it's still fun to be out fishing. Sometimes they just seem to have lockjaw, especially during strange weather patterns like we've had the last couple of weeks. Better luck next time!

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Be glad you have had the chance to go. Everytime I try to go, the weather stops me. But they are calling for good weather this weekend. The season has only begun. Good luck.

4. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well dont feel lonely zappaf19 ducain and i went out this past sunday and got skunked. this weather has everything around here messed up. but other than that i dont know what to tell you cause i dont drift fish. better luck next trip.

5. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    sorry to here about your electrical fire.

6. gettin'fatter

gettin'fatter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    way to go! way to go! way to go!