Went fishin this evening

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by MRR, Aug 5, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Went down to the big water this evening for awhile,and caught one big channel. had to of weighed at least 1 pound. at least according to my scale anyway. But hey at least I caught one. Frist one in 2 weeks. caught it on Shrimp. had stink bait,crawdad and then Shrimp ,and Shrimp was the only thing got a bite on.

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Ain't it funny how those cats get finiky, Sometimes they will hit one bait and other days they hit a different bait.LOL. We got to get a copy of their diet menu! LOL:lol:

3. flatheadmaniac

flatheadmaniac New Member

State:
    Missouri
    at least you caught one. went out today and got a good run but no fish. thanks for sharing.

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats brother, way to get one. I was happy as all get out when I got my 2# yesterday. hehehe

5. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    At the price of shrimp here in AL, I'd KILL Cleve & use HIM for bait if he used shrimp! :eek:oooh: the little ones go for about $6.99#!

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Congrats one the BIG one pounder.

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Yeah I went out last night and had similar results. Except chivers out did everything else had one on shrimp that was it and all four cats caught were smaller than 2 lbs

8. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    At least you went. I haven't even wet a line in 2 weeks. :eek:oooh: