Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and my daughter and I went fishing for crappie today but all we ended up with was a Large mouth Bass. Crappie just weren't biting.
The wife likes to use her Mitchell 300X reel to catch fish. She was the only one that caught a fish today and she caught it on a minnow.
This was caught at Cedar Hill State Park, also called Joe Pool Lake in Texas.
This is her first fish of the year and she was pretty proud of it. My daughter helped reel it in.
:big_smile::wink:

Vacation Lake Reservoir Plant Family

People Vacation Pink Tourism Recreation

Water Shore Waterway Sky Sea

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Where is all your snow???? I did not see any in that picture. LOL

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE=oh no;954430]Where is all your snow???? I did not see any in that picture. LOL[/QUOTE]

Our snow never lasts long around here, it snows 3 inches and gone by the next day.
:wink::big_smile:

·
Registered
729 Posts
QUOTE=oh no;954430]Where is all your snow???? I did not see any in that picture. LOL
Our snow never lasts long around here, it snows 3 inches and gone by the next day.
:wink::big_smile:[/quote]

Al,
We have more than enough snow here. We can send you some if you would like. We got somewhere between 12 to 15 inches, but its melting quickly. Better get your order in if want some...lol rspd507

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Al,
We have more than enough snow here. We can send you some if you would like. We got somewhere between 12 to 15 inches, but its melting quickly. Better get your order in if want some...lol rspd507[/QUOTE]

I think I'll let you keep it this time...lol I need to get started on my lawncare for the year. I've already been out mowing yards last Friday and I got 25 more to do next week.

:wink::big_smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.