Wenesday night

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA RIVERS TALK' started by Madtom, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    Anyone want to fish? I am going out around 10 at night till morning. We have been doing pretty good the last few weeks with one 65 and lots over 30. If interested let me know. I have a 21 ft CC seafox. I even have the rods.

2. Paraguayguy

Paraguayguy New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for the offer. I still have kids at home so no can do but appreciate the generous offer. Side note.....Any Sturgeon jumping down by Presquille this year? Last year I had one almost jump in the boat in OCT.

3. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    That's a generous offer! If I wasn't already planning to come down both days this weekend, I'd take you up on it. Some of you bank guys who are struggling ought to jump on this and have a chance at catching a hawg.

4. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    The sturgeon are still jumping, but not like they were a month ago. I am looking forward to the water cooling off and the bite picking up.

5. Dallison

Dallison Member

State:
    Virginia
    have to work....:sad2:
    catch a monster......

6. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    Well maybe next time. I hope someone bites. I will check back this evening I am going to get a nap. I worked all night.

7. hillbeach

hillbeach New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Wayne good to see you back on the water. Want to get up there and fish with you. Have you seen any of the guys out in there kayaks fishing there. E-mail me when you get a weekend of. Maybe the boss will let me take a week day and come up there. Good luck. By the way the fish in my pick was caught fishing with madtom he a true blue cat fisherman.

8. hillbeach

hillbeach New Member

State:
    Virginia
    By the way the puppy drum are getting bigger down here.

9. 66TBONE

66TBONE New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for the offer and good luck on the water!

10. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Yes, thanks for the offer, Wayne, and welcome to the BOC!

:0a25:

11. freshbaitrules

freshbaitrules New Member

State:
    virginia
    Sunday when we were out my buddie and I witnessed a sea monster jump and breach the water like something on the Discovery channel. We assumed it was a carp, never thought of the possibility of a sturgeon. I thought they were only on the upper James.

12. Madtom

Madtom New Member

State:
    virginia
    Yall didn't miss anything. The storm had the water real high and we couldn't find any out going current. I would say high tide was 2 ft higher than normal. Well maybe next time.