Wenesday night cats.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Jan 9, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Headed out again this afternoon with CincyCat, and we landed 3 pretty nice fish, not as many as we would have hoped, the fish were there, just weren't as active for some reason. Our scale was wacking out on us, but the biggest 2 were probably between 12 and 15 lbs. My rod finally bent over about 5 minutes before we had to head out, so atleast I didnt get skunked. Had a great time and thanks again to CincyCat for the invite. Ended up slicing my finger with the bait knife...nice:confused2:, and CincyCat was bleeding as well most of the evening from the two bigger blues chewing on his finger...:smile2:...Always nice to get out...

Attached Files:

2. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    well I guess what goes around comes around doesnt it. I worked 10 hours today and you fished. boo-hoo. don't wory Travis, I'll cut up the bait when we go.:smile2:

nice fish guys

3. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    nice pic , thanx's for share'n .man i would love to go out and do some cat'n .

4. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Right on brother nice fish. I wish i could have god out today. How was the river, did it come up alot. The GMR is rushing around the house.

5. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Catcrazed I appreciate that brother! I might even let you bait the hook for me!:big_smile:...Yeah the river is coming up for sure, but man where we were at the shad were plentiful and still popping the surface like it was july. This Cincinnati weather is so screwed up the shad don't even know what do do...:eek:oooh:...Awesome to get out mid week to help me survive till the weekend..