Wellington Lake

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by PHLIPS4BIGKATS, Aug 9, 2007.

1. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    :0a23: Hey darrin did you go to wellington to fish with my old man if so how did you guy's do. I didn't expect to find anybody I knew in the B.O.C ,we need to hook up sometime and fish somewhere. (PHILLIPS jr)

2. catman73

catman73 New Member

State:
    Lawrence Kansas
    Hey man didnt know that you were on here either. Yeah went to Wellington. We caught several large carp, and I caught one channel about 3lbs. other than that all I caught was a sunburn. Yeah we need to hook up sometime. send me a message when you get a chance to go.

Darrin

3. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    OK. We are going down for labor day weekend. I will let you know when I can.:0a23:

4. SuCoTraveler

SuCoTraveler New Member

State:
    Milan Kansas
    Holy smokes :crazy:someone else that knows of Wellington Lake :big_smile: I'm amazed, we're still parked out there, planning on doing some fishing Saturday.

5. Midwest Drifter

Midwest Drifter New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hey Chris i'f been doing som fishing there . where bouts you camped at? If it cools off i think the fishing will get a lot better. cant get much worse.

6. SuCoTraveler

SuCoTraveler New Member

State:
    Milan Kansas
    Stan Camped there on the west side on the old part of the lake. From your avator I think I know you.