Well what the heck?????????

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tugboat, May 11, 2009.

1. Tugboat

Tugboat New Member

State:
    Texas
    What is going on with people now days? I went to the lake this last weekend and i was amazed at people. I was driving thru the camp ground and there was trash everywhere. What is the deal people can't take care of there trash or what i was pissed off because I wasn't raised that way. My daughter was with me and she said " dad why do we pickup all the trash where we camp and it seems like nobody else does" I told her because we aren't going to leave that way " dont you want it to be clean when we come back", she said well yea , ok thats why we clean it up, and i will continue thatI just wished everyone else would do there part.

2. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    yeah i know what you mean man my best flathead spot is started to get covered in trash and crap just last night i found a few broken rods just tossed to the bank

3. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    nice

4. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Yeah it always sucks when some omne trashes up a place.What realy sucks when you have a good spot to fish but after people trashing it up the folks that own the place quit letting people fish it.