Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mama has been gone for almost 3 weeks, she got back yesterday afternoon I had to go to Big D to pick her up.. (I’d rather fought 3 grown men) I do not do traffic and idiots and it seems like that’s all they give driver’s license to anymore.. anyhow after that dog whoopin, I said I deserve to go fishin tomorrow mornin.. and I left a bit late this mornin and hit the local honey hole I previously posted about being fizzled out a few days ago.. well.. I fished just over an hour maybe an hour and 15 minutes and kept 16... ha !! So that was worth the trip to Dallas... well... besides puttin $90 in gas’s in a damn Toyota Tacoma.. but that’s for a discussion for another time and place.. y’all be good and stay cool it’s a hot son of a gun out there.. and sorry no pictures I was soakin wet in 10 minutes and my phone was too.. doesn’t work so good when the humidity is 400 billion percent..
Flint

·
Registered
Winston, Indiana
4,541 Posts
............... I do not do traffic and idiots and it seems like that’s all they give driver’s license to anymore..................
Isn't that the truth. They may as well be giving driving licenses away in McD Happy Meals.
90 bucks for 16 keepers is some pricey fillets but you coulda struck out at the honey hole and still been $90 poorer so I guess it all turned out good.

...W

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Isn't that the truth. They may as well be giving driving licenses away in McD Happy Meals.
90 bucks for 16 keepers is some pricey fillets but you coulda struck out at the honey hole and still been $90 poorer so I guess it all turned out good.

...W
Yessir

1 - 5 of 5 Posts