Well of course they did .......

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by RetiredToFish, Sep 6, 2008.

1. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    We haven't gotten much rain here in Newark, but I was curious as to see if Dillon had come any .... And checking the tables ... It has gone down .. why because the eggheads opened the gates at the damn. I guess they are getting ready for the winter pool .......... Go Figure ...:crazy: Garry-

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Have they removed all that machinery at the Dam yet or is it still hard to reach.

3. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was there the beginning of last week and they still had it all blocked off.... dunno what the state of it is now...

4. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Gary ... I was told as of last week that they Had Not removed it ... I haven't been down that way.... I may be down that way SUnday and will check if I have time....... Garry- :eek:oooh:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thanks Garry I probably wont be able to even go until next week if Im lucky. If its not BDay parties and such. With all thats been happening I havnt been out in over a month.

6. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    hope you get to get out soon,gary,the younger one.

i thought winter pool was still a couple of months away,unless they are working on the dam?

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I was going to go last night but I pulled a muscle in my back and couldnt move very well. I got a BDay party today and tommorow so this weekend is shot. Next weekend I hope to get out either Fri night or early Sat morning.

I dont think they are working on the Dam itself but they have it closed off for vehicles down there.

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I heard last week that they were replaceing some of the rip rap .... Though I don't know if that is above or below the dam ..... Garry-:eek:oooh:

9. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats where I just came from, a b-day party! no fishing for me tonight..:cool2: rollo

10. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    It's below. Hope it gets finished this year. Not that I am fishin much right now.

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Gary, let me know if you can fish this week, any day/night. I'm free all week lol.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Im planning on going out Friday night, I dont know if Ill have my Wife and kids with me yet probably depends on the weather. If not Friday night then Saturday morning for sure. If its Sat then I know my wife wont want to get up LOL probably be me and my oldest.

13. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Was at Dillon yesterday, catching gills for bait down in the small pool. Spillway was still closed off.