well looks like i am single

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Oct 21, 2009.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    well looks like i am going to be single .wife said she wanted to see if the grass is greener on the other side ,its weird we never fight and i always take care of her .wow surprize to me ,guess i need to find a woman who likes to catfish.

2. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    it happens sometimes

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    That sucks brother, i just got what in a few months would have been a divorce myself....way i see if they want out let em' go, your better off and so is she, just hard to swallow sometimes...good luck and there are women out there that like to fish.

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Sorry to hear that Rob. I will give ya a call tomorrow night.

5. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry to hear it, Robert. Hopefully there are no kids involved. Don't beat yourself up over it. Sometimes these things just can not be avoided.

6. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    Hey Robert, sorry to hear that. Sometimes things happen for a reason. Could be better things in store for you. Just don't persuade her to stay if it's not what she really wants...it definitley won't work out. Good Luck to ya brother!!

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    sorry to hear that

8. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Hey man if you need a brother let me know . As far as another woman , if my wife hauled out I would stay single ....

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    You know what I just said on the phone I am here bro

10. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    sorry to here that brother,take out a add in the paper for a new partner. at the end of the add put( send picture of boat) .:eek:oooh: If you get to many replys send me some.:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

11. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    thanks guys ,its ok i know that she wasnt happy ,but tryed to keep things going .thts ok the only thing was keeping me here for the last 5 years was thinking she could not make it without me taking care of everything and i will never marry again just find someone who loves fishing:eek:oooh:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sorry to hear that Roberts.Sometimes life just don't make good sense.Keep your head up and hang in there.God Bless.

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    sorry to hear this Robbert main thing is just dont let this crap drag you down i know for a fact you are a good man and tons of fun to be around as the old saying there is more fish in the sea

14. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If it dont work out welllll........:sad2: Find ya one who likes to hunt and fish.:wink:

15. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sorry to hear that man. Just stay strong and let your friends keep ya going.

16. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    the only thing that bothers me is 20 years down the drain ,but now i will haqve more time to catch that world record blue,

17. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    atleast i have all the b.o.c to help me out ,i am also thinking about selling the house and move to the river .

18. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That is not a half bad idea.:wink:

19. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Robertmy friend. Perhaps this is EARLY deer camp.:wink: Maybe we should set up camp this weekend. Drink a brew and cook a few. Nothin i can say really cept call me if ya wanna talk or go somewhere. jf

20. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    If my old lady ever leaves I'm buyin a houseboat and livin on the river. go south in the winter and north in the summer. good luck with whatever you decide to do and try to look on the bright side