Well Lets take a look at Rollo !!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Mar 13, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Rollo How he fits in with the rest of the world ?

What do I have to do in here to get respect from you guys, Here I thought all was quiet on the east front and look what happens Rollo goes ape on us here, first thing he does wrong is goes in and makes a thread in the wrong place, Why ? Why does he do this at least once a week ? Cause he can, That's why, plus he never looks to see where he is , he clicks on Ohio and just starts right off the bat with a thread, instead of going into the talk section he has to make it out where the entire world can see his boo-boo !

Then after he starts a thread he has to start one on Pay-Lakes ! What the heck is wrong with this boy, he don't work for a living , he sits at home all day long playing grease monkey in his computer chair and says he is watching the kids, but I am not sure that's what he is doing, cause if he was watching the kids he would not have time for playing with us on the computer, Lets look at his last few threads he has started on the BOC.

1. Looking for pay-lake fishing partner

2. Big Flathead....Plate, Fork, and knife!

3. Skip's Shopping List for Upcoming Showdown!

4. Summer Showdown!! Mizzbigcat v.s S-man!!!

5. Why Do You Go Fishing?

6. NEW CELL PHONE!!

7. My wife doesn't think.....

8. DEdNUT and Dear H...

9. Is it me or?

10. Myself my wife and nascar!

11. what is the best fertilizer for tomatos?

Shall I go on here or what, What does this look like to you guys, this guy has a lot of problems that need to be worked out. and I am not sure what the problem is , is it home life ? Is it the BOC life ? Is it catfishing life ? Is it just plain boredom life ?

Lets deal with the simple issues here Rollo, what time do you get up in the morning ? Do us a favor sleep in an extra 2 hours tomorrow ..please , What time do you eat lunch ? Do us a favor take longer lunches ...Please , What time do you have dinner on for your wife when she gets home from work ? Do us a favor, tomorrow take her out for dinner please about 100 miles from the house, and last but not least !! What time do you go to bed in the evenings ? Do us a favor go to bed soon as you get home tomorrow night from dinner..

And I think this will fix most of your problems..

OK lets go on to the next issue !! :eek:oooh::smile2:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    you sound alittle jealous:smile2: rollo

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Hey now TH,,,,You better be nice to Rollo.....:tounge_out::smile2:

I may just have to lay down a bigger whooping on you in May if you don't...:crazy::roll_eyes::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

Is it still on in May????? Or you skeered...:crazy::smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    and the bombs fly!:tounge_out::big_smile: eric the truth is, i don't want to get bed sores from over sleeping. my wife doesn't get home from work soon enough so i can get away from the house before dark, and if i start eating more and longer i may end up looking like you!!! j/k Buddy!!! LMFAO!!!!:smile2::wink:..rollo

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey DH, give him the number of that "Shrink" that got you straightened out last year at this time, LOL!!! he seemed to have done you a little good, LMAO!!!!

6. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I think he has Fishidis ...a severe and sometimes crippling disease that comes from too much time away from the water. This guy needs to catch a big fish....Maybe one of you Kentucky boys up there can put him on a big fish to help relieve his pain....:smile2:

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ole Can'tcatchafishpaylakerjohnnyboy comes out of the closet again ! See you open that big mouth of yours and your talking that green stuff again.. that's the slime off the top of the pay lakes you like to fish..LMAO

Johnny boy you know its still on and that Rollo that wants to catch a fish so bad he wont take his poor wife out for dinner, will do anything not to come here and fish against me. but will talk a good talk for me to come there and fish against him.. yes your partner is who I am talking about the one that keeps posting his threads in the wrong spots on the BOC.. I guess I will have to put up a thread in there for now on that says ( KEEP OUT ROLLO ) maybe that will keep him from posting in that section any more.

Anyway johnny boyz we are still on .. big boy.. :eek:oooh::smile2:

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    I think Rollo is a fine young lad ... if he has any problems it is probably because he fished in one too many catfish tournament last year .... But I hope to straighten him out this summer and teach him the difference between real catfishing and "Snatch & Drag" commerical fishing in tournaments ... Garry- :cool2:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

OK Pappy DH,,,,,Its on!!! :tounge_out::wink::smile2:
    Just make sure I've got a boat I can fish out of. I wish I could take mine out but that'd be impossible. I'd really hate to show you old fellers up fishing off the bank.........:crazy::wink::smile2:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey I have nothing to do about you having a boat your the one that took this little fishing thing on, now if you don't have a boat that's your fault, I know where yours is sitting at right now, so you will have to come down a day early and fire it up or call pappy WJ and get him to fire it up for you so you can put put out on the river to show me up.. I was not the one calling this on you and Roodo were calling us out in the beginning of this thing.. So what ever you got to do even if you have to blow up your love doll and float on it to fish then that's what you got to do..

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    your love doll, hahahahha now that's funny!!!!!:0a17: do you have a buddy that will help u row?????

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I guess I'll be banking it. No way in HE!! I'm gonna take an untitled boat out on the river. Unless one of my Bro's from Ohio will take me out with them.....:wink::smile2:

LMAO Will...Good one! LOL!

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I am sure that someone will take you out on the river but, I would be wondering if they knew where they were going:wink: LOL!!! Sometimes people will do things like that on purpose:crazy::wink::smile2:!!!

14. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I do remember some spots to try down there. My memory isn't that bad...:confused2::wink::smile2:

Me and you still have a fishing trip we have to take together, I hope you haven't forgot that.....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    No Sir, I haven't forgotten!!!! You are still on the "To Fish With" list John!!!!

16. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Rollo has cabin fever to the max. jason you need to get that first big shovelhead that will help you out. rememeber chevy chase from caddyshack this time zen flathead fishing feel the flathead, be the flathead catch the flathead that might help out rick :smile2:

17. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks Big Brubber. I can't wait to wet a line with you, I think it'll be a great time! Just wish I could have last time.....:sad2::smile2:

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey Johnny boyz take a look at me Profile, and look at me new picture in there, Here is my thoughts if you use paddles on your new boat you wont have to get it registered, but this may happen to you too, so you will have to think about it for awhile I guess..LMAO See you out on the water buddy !! :eek:oooh::smile2:

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!!!! Thats just not right, but from you I'd expect nothing else less...:smile2:
    I had been wondering what my boat looked like since I've still never seen it. Thats a mighty fine rig there...:crazy::tounge_out::wink::smile2:

20. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    John I will go over there right now and take a picture of it for you buddy just give me about 10 Minutes and if JW don't see me and I will be right back and get er posted for you, if he spots me I might be longer then 10 Minutes ..LMAO :crazy::eek:oooh: