Well, It's Official

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DirtyHowi, Aug 9, 2006.

1. DirtyHowi

DirtyHowi New Member

State:
    va
    sat down to pay mortgage, added up fuel bill for same period, i now pay more for my gas to get back and forth to work than i do for my house...

Your biggest investment is now your gas tank. Somethings not right with this.

the part that really stinks is i don't think i'm gonna make opening day for tree rats this year, I can't see where i'm gonna have the 18 bucks for my license at this rate.

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    It is crazy to see that. I feel your pain.

3. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    My take home pay dont even take me home any more. I used to live from payday to payday but now it is payday to the day before payday. LOL

4. beeheck

beeheck New Member

State:
    Iowa / Missouri
    Maybe you could write a letter to any of the major oil companies and let them know your pain and they might, maybe open their vault and let the little that falls one the floor go your way. I understand that a few BILLION in profit isn't enough to let them splurge a Twenty dollar bill your way but hey, a few cents might make it your way but who knows. Just a thought. Gotta love a goverment that lets big business rip off little guys and does nothing.

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    the gov. makes more money on the high price of fuel. the higher the price the more they get in taxes. the rate doesn't have to increase because the percentage of the high price increases revenue. 10% of $ 3.00 is more than 10% of $1.00

6. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    I am really sorry to hear that. We get paid monthly on Disability.... & it sure is hard to budget. When the car died last month I thought I would have heart failure. but God Bless my Dad, he is going to help us out, I don't know how, but he said he can....
    Lisa