Well its no iphone

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Shad Man, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    I just got the intenet on my new phone and wanted to c how it worked now i can b a real catfisherman now man i wish i could afford an iphone!!!

2. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    We are catfisherman/teens...we dont need hi tech stuff other than fish,depth finders...although i have a phone that is kinde high tech...it is a slider...lol

3. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    samsung instinct for me.... I can watch tv and fish.. mainly watch movies and the nfl network

4. Jerry60k

Jerry60k Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    I have a Blackberry so I dont need no stinking Iphone lol

5. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    I'm glad you have internet on your new phone, will it help you write something without using text talk( poor spelling) or lack of spelling ? :confused2:

6. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Well now I'm on the real computer. I don't even have text messaging on this thing. I just thought because of my work and no internet access back home in the hills this would help me check my email, weather, gauge stations, and the BOC. Its just a motorula Tundra. I got it becuase I'm always around water whether fishing or at work and we all know phones don't like water. No keyboard thingy so i got to hit the #'s three or four times to get the letter I want. Thats why I use the short hand.

7. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    For those who understand the Iphone is a joke. I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those things. My new phone is bigger and heavier than my parents first one ten years ago.

8. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    ive got the lg vue. its a touch screen and dont recommend it for text messaging it does pretty good in the dark for taking pics though.

9. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    I didn't mean too much by what I wrote. I'm just getting old and cranky :wink:

10. SWeiss

SWeiss New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Blackberry here.

11. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Water proof is the way to go, Casio GzOne Boulder.

12. Steve

Steve New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Some times its hard to decide. Should I buy a trolling bar with rod holders or an Iphone:wink:

13. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I got it and that is funny and well deserved. Great inside or outside joke now thats karma. At least I didnt blow my motor. Just lost the lower unit. By the way where are your picks from friday. You smoked us bro you need to post those fish. By the way I dont think it was the batteries I think it was my trolling motor only getting half speed. Wont know for sure till I get my boat back.

14. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Glad you made those rod holders for me they are great, cant beat time and meterial great price thanks. kept me from spending 20$'s a piece for just the rod holders. Thanks

15. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    no problem man. I got to be about the crankiest 24 yr old you could ever meet. Just ask my girlfriend.

16. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    yeah justin they were some pretty sweet looking rod holders. i kinda wish i had known you three weeks ago before we shelled out 150 dollars for some holders. :embarassed:

17. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just make sure you keep it protected from water. syrup anything that gets on that screen if ya ever bought one cuz.. my brother was on the lake we were on his jet ski and his iphone was in the cupholder compartment and water had seeped in and his phone was buried in the water. Totally ruined.:sad2:

18. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I got a blackberry and i hate it. I want just a plain and simple phone.

19. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    I got a blackberry curve and a iphone 2g so far i like the iphone more. I may be trading my blackberry for another iphone so i can give one to my wife.

Fud

20. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I remember when I got my first cell phone.. it was bigger then most cordless 80,s home phones..... but I was cool cause i had a cell phone not some big box that beeped on my belt:smile2::smile2::cool2: