Well it official

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by rjc2rjc, Aug 9, 2006.

1. rjc2rjc

rjc2rjc New Member

State:
    ,indianapolis, indiana
    I've got the bug. :dribble:

you all know it about 2 months before season. all you can think, dream, concentrate about is trapping.

yep i got it. :crazy: :crazy:

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    lol

there are a few bugs goin around

lol

i Got the SQUIRREL BUG OH I CANT WAIT...

i even dream about hunting them

its a blast and this year will be my first time hunting on my own

but i will definately look for some trapping spots for coon and muskrats so HOPEFULLY i will be able to trap them this year

Jeff

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

is it contagious? Do they make a med for that? lol, JK, I hope you do well this season.:dribble: :nosebleed: :big_smile_2: :worship: :worship:

4. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I got Buck fever, and coon fever.

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Okay allof ya tak two aspirins and call me in the fall. lol

6. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I have been working on the fur shed this evening, getting it ready for the opening line. Funny part is, the opening line, I will not even be running, just cleaning. I have to work on opening week and Eric has just one week left at home, so We will set the line up that weekend and he will run it Mon-Wens. He is going to be at my house every evening between 4 and 5 and we skin till the fur is put up. Thursday is Thanksgiving so I will be off for a 4 day weekend barring no problems at work. We hope to start off with a pile of fur to put up. We have never done anything like this before, and do not know how it will work. I will take my boat Sat and make set out of it. Then Sunday we will take one of our boats and open all the traps and set them for opening day. Our goal is to have 200 traps opened for opening day. Wish us luck.

7. rjc2rjc

rjc2rjc New Member

State:
    ,indianapolis, indiana
    i talked to my dad the other day and he said he would come with me sometimes this year. this will be the first time he has ever trapped with me, so im looking forward to it.
    hard to get him to even hunt any more. i miss the times hunting and fishing with him . lets hope the bug catches him this year and i might get a new trapping partner,