well im off.....anyone wanna fish?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TheMadCatter, Jul 22, 2009.

1. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    got to the job site today to find that none of our materials had come in. so now i have the day off, anyone wanna fish? i dont know where to go yet but im up for just about anywhere that will make it possible to get to the meeting on time. my boat is still down so i guess it will be bank fishing unless someone out there who has a boat wants to fish.

any takers? willie? shawn? anyone?

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    i wish Branden.. Im stuck her til 5 or longer if the rain comes before i get these sewer pipes done..:crazy: I might not even make the meeting... You guys will have to fill me in saturday on the club info..

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    what are u doing friday night... Im thinking of going back to that spot we went to for that late night bite. Let me know if your game.. I got a 20lber there the other day...

4. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    What business you in Willie? How you working on sewer lines and talkin on the internet?:smile2:

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    Doug i got promoted from the mail room to in house maintenance... One of our old sewer pipe had a 6ft crack in it... Im replacing the whole line with pvc.. Im in and out of my office threw out the day checking email and work orders....O, and the BOC....lol

6. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Now,that's a fine job.Clean crap one minute,give it here the next.

7. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    i dont believe i have anything going on fridaynight. but i will have to check with the woman on that one before im 100% sure.

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    nah, this line is from the flower beds and garage drains.... I contract the waste line out...lol:smile2::wink:

Sounds good Branden let me know...

9. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    hey there brandon im avail. to go fishing anytime but im like you my boat is down for now so im limited to bank fishing too but id like to find a place to bank fish on the mighty ole miss. any ideas let me know

10. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Sorry i couldnt reply in time buddy i was at work but whenever u ready jus send me a PM pal

11. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis

Kevin Im thinking about going out tomorrow night if the rain holds off a bit.. Your more then welcome come along.. Theres tons of nice bank spots up this way... Most of them you can park right next to the river.. I know some real good ones on the mo. river but we'll have a country walk to get to the water:crazy: Just let me know... Plus i still owe Branden a nice cat... Poor guy, dang near lost his truck last time.... Heck me too:embarassed::embarassed:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  12. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    yeah willie, looks like im good to go. what time are you heading out there? is shawn gonna come? and will it be about the same place as last time?

13. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    hey willie contact me via my cell 314-803-7099 so i can get directions to where you will be so i can join ya ttyl

14. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    Yeah im sure Shawn will join us prob my 8yr old as well.... Im thinkin the same place as last time... We might have to fish the rocks til the old timers move out...seems they are scared of the dark...lol

Kevin, I'll give you a call and get you some directions up this way... Heck i might not even fish. I wanta get you guys and my son a good one or two

15. catfishman352007

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    is it in the city? or where? when you gonna call me? im ordering the parts for my boat tomm. head gaskets then ill have to wait for them to come in 4 or 5 days then hopefully my boat will be running what kinda bait you gonna have? and is this gonna be an all nighter or what talk to me i need info:smile2:

16. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    The best way for you would be to take 70w to grand.. heck, get off at grand and its a gas sation on the corner.. forgot the name. but call me when you get there and I'll come up and get ya.. bait, good question... we got shad... Im sure I'll find a carp or two.. I'll see if Branden will bring a couple more skips... O, bring lots of bug spray if you can... These city flys got teeth...lol

314-814-9613
    Willie

17. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    I dont get off work til 5pm so it'll be after that... I think last time we met up around 6:30 or 7:00

18. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis

O, the water drop alot since the last time we was there so it should be enough room for everyone to get out there....

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    City flies with teeth lmao

Dat was some funny sheet Will. Lol

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Kevin, head north on 55. Continue to downtown and keep going straight when 55 turns right to go over into Illinois. This will put you onto I-70 westbound. About 5-6 miles is the Grand street exit. As you are coming down the ramp, you'll see a Philips 66 station to your right. That's where he wants you to call & meet him at.

Thought about joining you all, but after seeing how close it is to my work, aint no way. I'm on vacation and aint going near that place.:wink: