Well Im back.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Kojak, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well I guess some of you might have wondered what has happened to ol Kojak. Lets just say he is still here lurking about. I have had a tough couple of months, I recently became single again...After 6 years. Its not all bad though the woman and I are still very good friends but until now I havent been doing to well with the whole thing. So with all that out of the way now I am looking forward to a great fishing season, yes Dillon will still be out on the boat with me every weekend, and he will most likely attend the gathering this summer as well. On another note, If any of you have any single Women friends that wants a guy that is not so bad looking and loves to fish let me know lol....i might have laughed at that but i am serious. Anyway now I have more time to do what I like to do, which is talk to you people, and fish...Cant wait to get back out on the water.:crazy:

2. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Now that's the spirit getting back to what ya want to do. Some would have crawled under a rock into depression. No significant dictators here since '97 and enjoying freedom.:wink:

3. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    And when you find that woman and she does not work out with you, send her my way next! :crazy:

Great to hear from ya Kojak.. we been worried and had no ways to contact you!

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Kojak Welcome back. I recieved your PM and sent you one back. You were missed.

5. Kojak

Kojak New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well there was a bit of depression that went with it, as we broke up on good terms, and are still talking pretty much every day. The relationship just wasnt going anywhere. Hell my boat is still in her driveway..note to self: get boat before you make her mad. Anyway things are good..A couple weeks of drinking a few dates and Im back on top again.

6. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    sorry to hear things were rough there for a while but glad to see your doin good. and for everyone else, if the single woman that likes fishing has a friend, you know what to do.

7. IL_CATFISH

IL_CATFISH New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad you got it figured out bud. Nothing worse than living in misery. Nobody deserves that.

8. littleman

littleman Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome back, I'm glad to hear your doing better.