Well, I tried it out

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Matthew72, Sep 17, 2006.

1. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    :smile2: I went to the Carbondale lake and tried my new Ugly stick out. I put my 733 on it and that dude will cast a country mile. Only trouble today was the wind and rain. I think I will keep the rod and go get some more just like it. Oh, guess what. The rod wont fit inside my Tracker.lol gotta hang it out the window. If anyone asks, I want a Long WheelBase Ford 4X4 Pick-up for Christmas........

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I knew you would like that pole, I will send a message to Santa for your requested pick-up, lol

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Glad you liked it.If it makes us happy,then we have the perfect rig.I wish you good weather and many happy days and fish with your outfit.Thanks for taking me along and letting me share the day.peewee-williams

4. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    Thanks fellas. I hope Santa comes through for me this year. lol I believe I will that next year at this time I will be able to go get one if Santa does not bring me one. I am gonna try and be a good boy anyway. And as ever I will always try to tell of my fishing trips. I want yall to be there with me on those great days.

5. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    It'd kinda hard Not to like the Ugly Sticks. I've got three and use them often.

6. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    For catfishing they can't be beat.

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I second that statement.