Well I just had the most...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jan 27, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    redicioulous,stupidest thing pop up on my puter!!!! At first I said Huh??? What is this??? A picture of a dog with a fishhook in it's mouth,the caption says "If you would'nt do this too a dog,why would you do it to a fish?"" Fishing Hurts. Then some marine bioligist says she knows a thing or two about fishnthey're such sensative gentle creatures with such gentle personalities.Now Listen this is outrageous last I heard God created man to have dominion over the animals give me a break.........Apparently PETA is poised to put these signs up to wherever people go to fish. Ticks me off!!:angry:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank god for pop up blocker. Makes me want to gather up a bunch of PETA simpathizers, and string them up on a trotline.

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I don't believe God gave you dominion over them...:roll_eyes:
    Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you treat a woman like an object that's just wrong, but if you treat an object like a woman that's just disgusting!

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i dunno, Jeb - i'm pretty sure we're further up the food chain than them:lol:

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yep, it ticks me off also, they actually have that exact thing on a big billboard!

6. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    yep, flatheads are such gental creatures... id like to sit around a campfire and tell that guy about all those storys about the little duckings and curious squirrels that got gobbled up for din din by flatheads:roll_eyes:
    my biology teacher told us that fish dont have the nerve endings in their mouth to feel the hook. i kno its the usa and people have freedom of speech but come on, where not posting signs in the vegtable isle that have a salad with a fish in it saying "if you wouldnt do this to a fish, why do it to lettuce?" i mean, leave the fisherman alone and well leave the animal rights people alone.

7. KnotGillty

KnotGillty New Member

State:
    Northern Califo
    As far as I'm concerned, PETA stands for

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

That sounds pretty ethical to me

8. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Keep your eye on this case and the total disregard of the public health of one NC community by throwing dead animals in a dumpster. Not just any dumpster but one behind the grocery store every week until caught.
    Sounds like a Jim Jones documentary.

These people are lost in their own little world.
    This case and the many others they have been to court over is only proof they are domestic terrorists, support domestic terrorism ,and should be treated as such.

http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/534959.html

9. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    just got back from gander mountain, im gunna buy that shirt that says "I love animals" and below it in small print it says "they taste good":lol:

10. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Peta is a pain in my by backside. God gave us animals so we can servive.
    Catfish too LOL.

11. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Im buying the calvin peeing on peta decal for my car.

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Mark, glad you posted that, I live in Hertford county which is where that happened, I can't believe they did that, oh by we are the ones in the wrong by fishing?

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    those peta folks just arent playin with a full deck people ,they need to be exposedfor the spinless terrorests that they are