Well I am back from Afghan.....way sooner than expected...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by harper81, Oct 22, 2009.

1. harper81

harper81 Member

State:
    Summerville, SC
    Got back last night. I had a family emergency I had to return for. Nobody is hurt or dead so no worries there. Got to spend a whole 1 week and 2 days in Kandahar. Keep praying for everyone over there, they still need it. I unfortunately had to ride back with a flag draped coffin on my jet.

But I am ready to fish so where's the hot action at?

2. Eich

Eich New Member

State:
    Mount Joy,
    Prayers are with you and your family my brother. As a veteran myself let me thank you for your service to our country. Take care and hope you hang a big one.

Ray

3. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i hope everythings fine with your family,and i'm always praying for our soldiers.thanks to you and every other person that serves this country.now it's time to "GET YOUR FISH ON". good luck.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  4. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Praise God for a safe return home. Now, lets catch some kitties!

God Bless All,
    Steve

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome home Bill, sorry you had to come in emergency conditions, but very glad you made it. Continuing prayers for you and all our troops who have been placed in harms way. Let the flag draped coffin serve as a constant reminder of the ultimate price paid to keep this great nation free. Stay safe and thank you for your service!!!:wink:

6. nanny patrol

nanny patrol Member

State:
    SC
    Glad to have youback, Bill. Thanks for your service!

7. Tool958

Tool958 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad to see you made it home safe. Thank-you for your service to our country. I know all about the ultimate sacrifice. We lost our son in Balad, Iraq in 2007. It really makes you realize what our soldiers are going through and sacrificing for their country. Stay safe and enjoy your return to the states.

8. carolinakid76

carolinakid76 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    thanks for your service to the good old U.S.A.

9. whiteriver

whiteriver New Member

State:
    in
    Welcome home Bill, I too want to thank you for your service to our great country.