Well guys i have a question

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by 1 4 Fishing, Jul 16, 2009.

1. 1 4 Fishing

1 4 Fishing New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I live in oklahoma and me a some frinds got drawen in to the Mcalester Ammunition plant. We got drawn in for Homimy last year but this year we got in to deer creak dose any one know were to go we have not hunted this area before. THINK YOU

2. Kalvinc

Kalvinc New Member

State:
    Russellville, AR
    MCAAP!!! Hunt of a lifetime...best time I have ever had in my life. I got drawn for deer creek last year but ended up hunting hominy with the rest of my group. I can't help you there...maybe I could if I had got drawn this year :sad2:

No matter where you go there are going to be deer and lots of them. I would get as close to the tracks as you can because I think the deer know that the tracks are where they are safe. Just practice practice practice...I missed 2 massive bucks, and 2 does last year....I missed the 2nd doe at 10:45am on sunday morning 5 yards away...and I have been regretting it since. Good luck and don't forget to tell us how it turns out for you. (p.s. sneak in a camera and take pics of all those bucks!) No not really it would suck to get banned for life for that :smile2:

3. Kalvinc

Kalvinc New Member

State:
    Russellville, AR
    Oh and another tip for whoever posts the pin in the map for your group. Generally wherever most of the people post their pins in the map is where the "prettiest" woods are going to be. Last year the woods were pretty messed up where I was at because of the ice from a few years ago, but I still had plenty of opportunities. Good luck :big_smile: