well goin to try my luck

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by thecatman, Sep 4, 2008.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well guys think i'm goin to try my luck this weekend i'll let ya know how it goes

2. fatfreddy

fatfreddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    where ya goin there might be a brother there too.

3. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    going to hit eliasville up its the clear fork of the brazos some good flats to be had there if anyone wants to go let me know

4. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Good luck and be sure to let us know how it went.

5. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
  6. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well i did ok left the house got some good fresh shad for bait but couldnt find any gills anywhere so i got to the river through the net a couple of times after i had everything rigged up and managed to get 1 lowly gill :sad2:about 4in long put him on there and within 5 mins bam caught a nice flathead that went around 8-10lbs :smile2:not real sure on weight my scale seems to have grown legs and ran away lol other than that just caught a carp and a few gar then a coon decided he wanted to have some dinner and tried to join me

7. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Sounds like a great time Brandon :)

8. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    well guys i went back out last night to try my luck again and i got 3 flats one around 20lbs another about 5lbs and a third that went about 7lbs if anyone wants to join me next time i head out there let me know i'm always more than willing to go fishing with a partner