Well Family!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Sep 24, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hubby took me to the doctor cause I'm having extreme tenderness in my lower back right leg down to my right knee.I have to take a muscle relaxor 4 times a day which makes me pretty drowsy,She gave me a pain pill but I won't take it cause it hurts my stomach.So I go in for an MRI on October 4th and get the results Oct 5th.Possibly have to see a nuerodoc.This is the last thing I need as one in the family is enough if you get my drift. Just wanted to let ya know why I'm not on that much. I can't stay awake,it's the pits.Gettin pretty drowsy as I type this still got my Bible readin to do if I can make myself stay awake long enough.Ya all take care Love ya's all God Bless Pat Powell:sad2:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    What ever it takes to get you better so you can join in on the fun without being in pain. Will say a prayer for you and your hubby in hopes you all get to feeling better. Keep us informed as to how things go. GOD BLESS !!

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pat, Judy and I were wondering why we haven't seen you on here that much. We are still praying for you and your family. We sure hope the doctors can find and fix what is causing your pain soon.

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    prayers go out to you and the hubby, take care of yourselves and i hope everything goes well at the doctors

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Bless ur heart, hope you get 2 feeling better soon.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hope you get to felling better soon, we will be praying for you PK.

7. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    I hope the best for you Pat and you will be in our prayers

8. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers are being sent. Keep us updated.

9. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    PK,

Will keep you and your Husband in my prayers. May GOD bless you both with better health..

10. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Just do what the doctor tells ya and I'll say a prayer for ya'. Thats about I can do. Just keep your chin up and know that "I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me!"
    :cool2: ​

11. FROG

FROG New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    PK I will be praying for you and your family and for the doctors as well GET WELL SOON