Well Family Tea did it so I'm gonna try!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Oct 12, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I joined Curves plus Weightwatchers.My First meeting with WW was tonight.I am a big lady unfortuantly and my knees and hips are bothered by this.So Will you please wish we luck?I shall do as Tea did post weekly progress reports!I wanted to share this with you. Thanks:smile2:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Pat my wife is doing WW and its a good program easy to follow. Shes lost about 30 so far. Just dont get discouraged and keep up your spirits (which I know you can do that LOL). Youll be to your desired weight before you know it.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Good luck, Pat, you can do it! I have the faith, plus I know it can be done, I've lost 50 lbs myself. I'd still like to shed a few more, so I'll be working at it right alongside ya, 'cept here in NC of course :big_smile:. Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way for a successful weight loss program. Don't know if you know the history of Curves, but the gentleman who founded the company is truly concerned about women's health issues. His mother was obese and died at 40 years old. That is where his motivation comes from, and Curves franchises are popping up like wildflowers all over the country! Go for it, girl! :smile2:

4. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    Congrats on the decision to better your health. Just remember, "What the mind can concieve the mind can achieve". Best of luck to ya...

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I wish you the best of luck!!!

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Best wishes PK:wink:

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    good luck to you sister! i hope you do just as well as ole tea did!

8. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    good luck! I know you can do it!!! We are all here for ya.

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Pat, Judy and I know you can do it and you will feel great afterwards. We are pulling for ya.

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good luck with Weightwatchers Pat!
    I have special feelings for people losing weight. I've fought being over weight most of my life.

I think Tea has inspired several people. I know he did my granddaughter.. I sent her some of his post and then she said she was going to go for it. She has lost 16 lbs and still going strong.

11. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    No one is over weight! We are all just too short. Go for it.

12. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My MRI's revealed that i have a severe case of bursites in my Right knee and I have a catch in my right hip like it wants to give out.Doctor said nothing surgical could be done however getting the weight off would probably help alot.I go in the Morning to get an injection of steroid into my knee plus get on my WW meal plans and then God Willing start Curves on Monday.Tanya I didn't know any history at all about Curves so thank you for sharing.Thank you all for your support I really appreciate you all very much.:smile2:

13. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Good luck Pat, we know you can do it.

14. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Good luck, Pat, you can do it!
    always a pleasure to see ya
    :boss:

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Pat,

I wish you all the best! You deserve nothing less. Yes, Tea has inspired alot of us to get up and get moving! All the more helps. I also commend you for opening up and allowing all of us here on the BOC to know about this challenge. Your a bigger person than I for doing that!

You will be in my thoughts :wink: I know that with a drive and determination you can achieve anything you set your mind too.

You go girl! Woohoo:cool2:

16. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Now Now....pk_powell...don't you think this belongs in the new health and nutrition forum? :embarrassed_2:

17. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Wish you the best of luck. just do as tea did and your sure to lose weight.

18. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Good luck Pat! Hope all goes well for you!

19. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Stay with it PK. My wife joined Curves and it's working and she is really enjoying it.

20. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    hope all goes well Pat.