Weldpro Boat?

Discussion in 'Boating' started by SEMOcats, Feb 20, 2007.

1. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    Has anyone seen this boat in person? I'm interested in the boat but want some more opinions.

Thanks!

2. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey matt, after he had posted about his weld pro boat a friend and i took a trip over and checked out the place that makes them. very nice people and answer all my question, the shop was very nice and clean. well about his boat i was very impress with it, lots of room, big livewell, set up for those big wakes.

the workmanship was great, so while i was there i had them give me a qoute on a 20 footer with 72 inch floor, 8 degree v, 150hp motor, 60 gallon livewell, and trailer. and few things i left out, to deep for my pocket book. i almost went into sticker shock. they build great boats but you will pay for it.

clayton

3. SEMOcats

SEMOcats New Member

State:
    Jackson, Missouri
    Do you mind if ask how much?

4. sltrnsam

sltrnsam New Member

State:
    Iowa
    the hull was $10,000.00, livewell, seats and mounts, no feedback steering, jack plate, side counsel, pumps and wiring $9000.00 plus tax. single axle steel trailer with spare tire and mount $4100.00. 150 motor and rigging $12,000.00. total $35,000.00. this does not include batteries, trolling motor, fish finder, and gps.

clayton

5. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    i went up and bought a jon boat from jeff a few weeks ago. he had the weld pro in his driveway. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!! that is one awesome boat. a basic rescue boat hull with some amazing innovations right down to the center console, self draining front deck and the transducer protector. i gotta say if ya want a boat to last a lifetime this is your boat. It is a little pricy but i believe an investment well worth it.