Weldon springs

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by dieselcat, Aug 14, 2008.

1. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    I plan on going to weldon this weekend and was wondering if someone could tell me where bout the boat ramp is there.thanks in advance

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'm not sure on what direction your coming from, but if you're heading north on Hwy 40, get off at the Hwy 94 exit, and make a left. Go a few miles, and it's on the left. I can't remember what the sign says, but I think it's something about the Katy Trail.

3. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
  4. sjohn58

sjohn58 Guest

Your welcome, it was something I found just a few weeks ago:big_smile:

5. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    anyone else going to weldon tomarrow? We are leaving around 1pm and gonna bottom bounce down to weldon then fish till we can't stand it anymore.....lol

6. hardtime

hardtime New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Were the dikes pretty much gone at Weldom also? The dikes at St. Charles have blow outs in just about all of them, or 50% gone all together. Corps of Engineers have some work to do.

7. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    not sure bout the dykes cause i/ve never been there before

8. Propshredder

Propshredder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good ramp at weldon, the only prob is that it is not angled at all so you have to have some skill in getting the boat on the ramp. Have not been their this year since the high water. Lots of sand bars including a huge one down the river close to the 40-61 bridge. Have fun.