weldon springs cmn saturday may 2nd

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, Apr 28, 2009.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    Alright guys due to a lot of hard work from my wife Michelle and dad George the donations for raffle items have really started to come in we have something for everyone heres a partial list tan packages hair cuts kids fishing poles tackle boxes 5gal shop vac fishing reels savings bond fillet knives screwdriver sets socket sets gift cert. for food movies ect tire rotate n balance bbq sets leatherman tool diecast collectibles bass lures nutdriver sets plier sets tiedowns and more to come so lets get enough poeple there to make all the hard work pay off there will be food available 4 bucks a plate with drink plenty of chances to win something hope to see alot of you guys there remember this is a childrens charity see you there Thanks to all in advance Brian Michelle George Bob

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Brian, Michelle, George and Bob Thanks for all the hard work putting this thing together again.... I had a blast last year and looking forward to it again this year... see you all saturday

3. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Sounds like a great time. Hope you guys have a great turnout.

Tom

4. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Looks like I am going to sit this one out. After looking at the River Charts and the river jumping 7 ft not too sure I wanna really fight the current and trash Saturday. I wish everyone good luck and hope you guys raise a ton of money.......

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    It actually raised 9 feet yesterday I think, cresting soon at 2 more feet. The trash ought to be gone by the weekend.

I am heading there after work today, I would imagine the river is loaded with tree trunks, if it's too bad we won't launch. But regardless the trash should be gone by the weekend I would think.

Report later...........

6. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    The mississippi river was clean yesterday.....That missouri gets movin when the water gets high.......

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Might want to think about rescheduleing?

8. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am sitting in the boat right now at WS. In a cutback to dodge all the trees, still dealing with a lot of swirling trash in our lines. The trip back upstream should be interesting. Pray for my transducers, we are calling it quits.

9. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Thats what I was talking about........

10. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I talked to Bryan. He isnt around a computer so he asked me to post the following. We discussed postponing untill May 23 to give the river time to settle down. We would like everyones opinion on this matter. Safety is of the utmost concern.

11. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Debris actually started clearing some by the time we ttrailered the boat. Just left the ramp.

12. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    May23rd is fine with me. Let me know.

Chris M.

13. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    Good for me......

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I would be able to fish it if you waited till the 23rd.. Can't make it Saturday this week.. I'll be lucky to get home before noon..

15. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    hey guys due to the high water and saftey reasons we are planning to reschedule the cmn tournament to the 23rd of may i hope this works for everyone we need a record turn out so work with me guys

16. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Sounds good to me. I talked to Dan and he said that sounds good also smart move.