Weldon Spring

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by dhogue, May 27, 2007.

1. dhogue

dhogue Member

State:
    O'Fallon, MO
    Hello BOC member, is the boat ramp pretty clean at Weldon Spring, it's been a few weeks since I've been out, thinking about goinhg out for a few hours tomorrow 05/28/07.

2. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Hey Devlyn, the Weldon Spring ramp is good and clean, no problems what so ever... I was down there on Friday and I was wishing I had my boat with me. I also drove down to the Klondike ramp and you can forget about that one, it pretty much doesn't exist right now.

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The Weldon Springs ramp pretty well cleans itself. I dont ever remember not being able to put in there because of mud or debris on the ramp. I have seen it when the water was too low to put in. YOU WILL WANT INSECET REPELLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. chisamsr

chisamsr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm still waiting to go out???????

5. dhogue

dhogue Member

State:
    O'Fallon, MO
    Hay Danny, when you get back to your regular schedule, we will try next week some time. I should be posting an update on the Humminbird SI I'm just collecting all the info on it to post, I'll tell you one thing I was going 44 mph and still had bottom displaying depth.

6. 3dukmn

3dukmn New Member

State:
    Missouri
    For the price of the SI, you should be able to hand it a reel, let it cast and reel it in for you, take your picture when you get a nice one, and give you a smooch when you have done a particularly good job at night when you are finished. How to do all that is probably on page 29642 of the users manual.

(just kidding...:tounge_out:)

If it's on the boat in your avatar, then it is all worth it. Sea Ark deserves the best!