Weld Pro Boats

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by TDawgNOk, Jan 8, 2007.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jeff

They are great lookin boats!!!! Congrats on the new business venture.

Oh, and once again, if you need anyone to do product testing to ensure that the boats are idiot proof, I'M YER MAN!!!! Heck, with my luck, if its floating when I return to the dock, ANYONE can use it.

2. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hi Jeff,Tony know's about breaking down in a boat (Keystone 06)Sorry Tony love ya Bro!!!!!!

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Jeff,
    Bring yours to the Keystone gathering June 1,2,3 and we'll put it through it's paces. Tony'll be there to help. LOL

4. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Tony I gess it is your day to get picked on,lol-lol Yall remember that Blood bait I had there well I still got it BUT I kicked it up,Mike them skipjack's you gave me I put them in it and about 30 med shad 10 big blue gill 2old jar's of shad gut's 3pint's of chicken livers...Mike maybe you could come over and taste it for me Brother?lol-lol(Iv got a big 5gl buckett of Bad stuff)Yontsome:big_smile:

5. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Pat, if you need help testing that stuff, let me know, I'll be happy to come along and be a jinx for ya!

6. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Little brother,You aint no jinx you were a joy to be around never talking bad about anyone,I can't wait to brake out the stink-Bait with ya Bro.And for all the brothers and sister out there who never met Tony he's got that same smile as his Profile most all of the time.Im glad I got to brake bread with ya little Bro.

7. TDawgNOk

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    aawwww shuckkkkkkksssss

Thanks for the nice words. Hopefully there will be a lot less of me to go around by Keystone. Hope we get the chance to get out and fish together before then though!!

8. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Jeff, those are some beautiful boats. One of them would be a dream come true for me.
    I see you are a pipe fitter. By any chance are you out of 344 or 205 ?