Welcome virginia members.

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by vacatfish, Aug 15, 2005.

1. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Welcome virginia brothers and sisters to the new home of the brother hood.

Also welcome the new virginia members Who joining the family.

2. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Help virginia brothers and sisters where are you at. starting to feel lost without you.

3. gottafish

gottafish New Member

State:
    Chesapeake, VA
    Looks great! Oughta be easier to navigate.
    /Scott

4. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Like that profile pgoto nice cat brother. them like that don't come everyday. :)

5. Bluecathunter

Bluecathunter New Member

State:
    Midlothian, Virginia
    It will take some time for me to learn the ins and outs of the new site but looks good so far. AKA "Willis"

6. ProVer

ProVer New Member

State:
    Germantown, MD
    I'm with Bluecathunter. Hven't yet figured this new format out yet. I'm sure guys are still trying to figure out why they can't post.

Time is Change and most of the time it's for the best.

7. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Hail to all the Va. cat men. This is a slow summer for me. Work isn't bad but it sure cuts down on my fishing. Anyone catching any big fish out there?

8. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Man it sure feels nice to see virginia brothers posting. Ke them rolling in.

Flathead here at the city lake in beford i have over the last 3 month got 16 channel cats all eating size.

Flathead get a profile photo up so you can get in on some of the give aways we have here.

Thank you for joining also.

9. BigJohnC

BigJohnC New Member

State:
    patrick springs,va
    im new to this board and from va just hought id say howdy
    john

10. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Welcome to the worlds best family brother. what part of virginia are you from im in bedford.

Thanks for joining pass the word around lets get virginia in here also cant let just one have fun.

11. BigJohnC

BigJohnC New Member

State:
    patrick springs,va
    im from patrick springs down near martinsville

12. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    I been around that area afew times. not lately tho.

13. draghook

draghook New Member

State:
    Shawsville Va
    Just wanted to say howdy to all of you. :p

14. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Welcome draghook to the family what area are you from. nice to have you join.

15. SwiftWater

SwiftWater New Member

State:
    Central Virginia
    change is a good thing. this is like the rest of the boards i visit, so i feel right at home.

randy, you been fishing much lately?

i got thursday, friday and saturday off, so flathead fishing is the plan :cool:
    i've been chasing smallies too much lately. i feel dirty and ashamed of myself :rolleyes:

16. draghook

draghook New Member

State:
    Shawsville Va
    VACatfish! I live outside of Roanoke VA.

17. Skrod

Skrod New Member

State:
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Kevin here from Va Beach.

Like the new board now that I'm more used to it -- was a little weird there during the night or two that it was in transition, but now it's cool.

Spend most of my fishing time either at Stumpy Lake (Va Beach/Chesapeake -- not 100% legal, but we generally get by) and at the Chickahominy River (thanks to gottafish -- thanks dude -- got a story and a half for you soon, and pictures if the Swiss gal sends 'em to me :rolleyes: -- of the FISH, not her... lol where were our minds for a second?! Never mind...).

Anyway, glad to be here (again),

Kevin N. Kaskey -- Va Beach, VA

18. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    The last week or 2 i have not been hitting at much. glad you came on over swiftwater i was starting to wonder if you was going to come over to this one.

draghook brother roanoke is only like 30 mins west of me . me glad to have some locals to join us here. Up untill swiftwater joined on the other site i was walking alone. the brother flathead joined who is another local brother.
    And now you have joined and makes it feel much better having brothers who know some of the local waters helps alot.

Glad to see locals joining and hope they keep joining.

Swiftwater how many of them other sites have the family bond like the brotherhood have. not being smart but i have not fond any with the family bond thats here.

Thanks all for joining and for giving something to be more happy about.

19. m6scout

m6scout New Member

State:
    Manquin VA
    Just found the sight I'm in Manquin Va.I have been fishing the bay for the last couple of years,but with gas prices it is time for something closer home.I will be heading the James tonight after work to try and get Ol' Blue.Yeah some of us have to work Laborday Day weekend.

20. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Welcome brother to the brotherhood glad to have you hoin i been to your area before.

Not sure but from what i have seen and herd in the evening time right before daark and on into the night the bite is right nice at the james.

Thanks and glad to see we have another virginia brother .