Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Shadow,

To add or change your “Avatar”, which is the picture that displays when you post, you need to locate the User CP (Control Panel). This is located in the menu items area, underneath the topmost sponsor link images. It is the leftmost item in the menu. After you have clicked the link, a new page will appear, with selections on the left side of the page. The first set of menu links is “Settings and Options”. Edit Avatar is the bottom choice of this menu set. Click that link, and you will be taken to the Edit Avatar Page.

If you do not have an Avatar, click the “radio buttion” next to “Use Custom Avatar” and then click the “browse” Button. Locate the graphic you wish to use in your profile and click the open button in the dialog box. The path to the picture will be displayed. At that point, click the “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thanks for the info, but I am a computer illiterate. You may as well have written it in Chinese----LOL. All I know about this thing is how to turn it on and off.

I guess I am too old to learn how to operate it properly. :sad: I suppose I will just have to stick with the old site until it is taken off the web.

·
Registered
321 Posts
shadow said:
Thanks for the info, but I am a computer illiterate. You may as well have written it in Chinese----LOL. All I know about this thing is how to turn it on and off.

I guess I am too old to learn how to operate it properly. :sad: I suppose I will just have to stick with the old site until it is taken off the web.
shadow, email me your profile pic to [email protected] and i'll post it up for ya!

:rock-big: rock on!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.