Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Welcome to the BOC Sis!

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  vicktoria 
#1 ·
"Well I have never been catfishin yet. My dear friend Jason(mighty_Thorr) from
Kansas introducd this site to me. I am very interested in learning about catfishin and gettin involved with it! So far everyone has been so nice! i am very thankful . and yes i did a new member post when i joined..is that what you mean??lol"
~Joann

Hey Ohio members, won't ya help me welcome Joan from Daytona Beach to the BOC. She is new to catfishing and would love any help/advice from ya'll.

I know she's purdy, but do try to use your Sunday manners....

:wink:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/member.php?u=19530

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome Girl to BOC.... I can tell you where to go catfishing in Florida about 45 minutes from Daytona .... I just moved back to Ohio (from Florida) a few months back .... Garry- :wink:

#4 ·
Welcome Girl to BOC.... I can tell you where to go catfishing in Florida about 45 minutes from Daytona .... I just moved back to Ohio (from Florida) a few months back .... Garry- :wink:
Well, there you have it Joan! Garry-with-two-R's was just reminiscing about Florida today, and he is more than willing to help you get a good start catfishing.

*sigh* The BOC is a beautiful thing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.