Welcome New Members.

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by MRR, Jun 4, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :cool2: WE SEEM TO BE GETTING SERVAL NEW MEMBERS FROM MO. I CAN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH THEM ALL SO WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPERITUNITY TO WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS. GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL WITH US. YOU CAN LEARN A LOT ON HERE AND MAKE A LOT OF NEW FRIENDS ALSO. SO AGAIN WELCOME TO ALL.GOOD TO SEE THE MO CLAN GROWING.

2. meat_hunter

meat_hunter New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    Just Wanted To Say Thanks To All Those Who Have Been Really Nice In Welcoming Me In To The Boc.

3. ChrisS

ChrisS New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks brother. It has been great to be on here. There is alot of knowledge and experience that runs through this site, and everybody is very willing to share. That's nice to see people helping others in something that is alot of fun!

4. cpalombo

cpalombo New Member

State:
    Nashville TN
    Thanks! Everyone has been a real help. I appreciate the information.

I even saw one of the BOC regulars at Bass Pro Shops. We talked for a bit. He was a real help. I just about fell over when he said his screen name, because I recognized him from the BOC site.

Thanks again!

CP

5. mobowhtr

mobowhtr Member

State:
    MO
    Thanks, this is a very informative forum. I'm glad to be a part of it. Sure wish I had more knowlege to return.

6. elalr

elalr New Member

State:
    warsaw missouri
    thanks for the welcome. I have already learned more in 1 day here than I have in several years fishing on my own

7. Fastman

Fastman New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    I actually was able to put my new knowledge to use this last weekend andcaught my biggest yet.
    Thanks BOC

Fastman