WELCOME NEW MEMBERS

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by catoon, Apr 28, 2009.

1. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i started this thread to welcome our new members who may be surfing around on our catfish community . we here on catfish1.com are 1 big catfishing family .on here you can find out just about any thing you would like to know about catfishing among other things. you can make new online freinds on here and also meet some good people at the state gatherings which are held annually . good thing about cat men and women is that we are basic people who love catfishing . and the many members on here will help with tips and techs you will need to become a master catter . it makes no diffrent about your race releigion gender political veiws or just about anything else this catfish community will always open its arms to you .and all it ask is to give respect to our community and enjoy your time with us. there are many great places here on the B.O.C to visit just pop in and be a part of the post .you can become a member for free and enjoy what we have to offer.so dont be shy just come on in and stay awhile . we dont bite but the catfish do :wink:

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    stated very nicely, it is a great site

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    good post cat tried to rep ya but gota spread it around first i o u bro

4. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
  5. fowlnfish

fowlnfish New Member

State:
    Colorado
    Thanks for the welcome. Everyone here has been real helpful so far.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Welcome Matt to the BOC.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I would also like to say welcome to all the new members!

8. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME-BOC is my favorite,It will probaly become yours too.:eek:oooh::big_smile::eek:oooh::big_smile::eek:oooh::big_smile::eek:oooh:

9. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Welcome everyone glad you could make it. This will be your best experience with info on catfishing, tons of stuff to read. Best of all you can communicate with everyone through chat and instant messages. When I joined a few months back, I was caught hook, line and sinker. Amzeing place here, to say the least.