Welcome Guest!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by don3778, Nov 4, 2007.

1. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    I noticed at the botttom of the home page that there was something like 167 members viewing and like 392 guest viewing. If you are just passing thru and like what you see please join. After joining and posting a few times you will be able to view more photos and movie clips and we really want to get our Arkansas membership up! There are so many interesting articles and how to information that I don't see how you can afford not to become a member if you are a true catfisherman and besides there are a bunch of us rednecks and some really good people here. So take the little bit of time and join, I promise you will love it here. Its FREE too, lol.

don3778

2. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    He said it all! No obligation, no funny stuff, just good people and good information. I have hooked up with several people that I met on this site and made good friends. Welcome!
    Linz

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ive made a few good friends on here and have had some great fishing trips with my BOC Brothers. Jump in and join and have a good time with us! This site has alot of good info and even more good people!:big_smile: