Welcome crayzeecade - New member

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, May 31, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I would like to be the first to welcome one of my lifelong buddies... crayzeecade, I have known this guy for most of my life. Lots and lots of good fishing stories between us. Hell suddawg, crayzeecade, and my self were practically inseperable during summer vacation in school.

Aaron

TA2D

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Welcome! Great place to be.

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Welcome to the BOC, we wont hold it against ya that you know Aaron. LMAO Glad you joined the family.

4. Hey all, I really do apreciate the warm and cozy welcome. I am sure I will see what kind of shenanegans my best freind has been up to on his free time. Since I move from the fresh water fishing of Southeast Nebraska to the Saltwater of the Pacific (Southern California) I haven't really been keeping up with home much. So now I guess I will help anyone with fishing tips when the time comes. I will let you all know I basically know everything Aaron does and we were made from basically the same mold which can also be scary when you think about it. Now that I have made my basic introduction I will soon let you all know what I am about and how I think outside the box on a daily basis which made me the person I am today.

Well.... lets see... I am also a US Marine, love fishing as long as I catch something... anything at all really, I have a firm grasp on computers and love building them. I will be graduating from Peru State College very soon and maybe re-enlist in the military as an officer. Not sure which branch yet, but if I do go it will be as a reservist first. Not much else to talk about, and still can't remember what fish I have caught that would merit discussion or even a quote.

Thats all for now and I will have a great time getting to know everyone that Aaron knows. Wanna have a better idea of the kind of person I am? Basically just like Aaron without the marriage and kids at home. Everything is basically the same right down to the same manufacturer of vehicle. Its a jeep thing, you wouldnt understand.... love it!!

Later all

5. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Aw, it's about time you got on here Cade. How's Cali?

SudDawg

6. Everything here is coming together for me here. Finally starting to meorize my way around the area and starting to know where all the great places to eat are. Basically I could live anywhere as long as I have high speed internet.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
  8. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Welcome to the BOC, Cade.

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Welcome abourd pilgrim.Ya hit the big time now

10. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome to the family brother.Best fishing site on the web.
    :0a23:

11. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Welcome aboard!!!

12. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC, crayzeecade... you want catfish, you came to the right place.

13. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC the best catfishing site on the net!

14. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Welcome aboard to the BOC!

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :smile2: WELCOME ABOARD.YOUR GONNA LOVE IT. THAT SURE IS A GOOD LOOKING UNIFORM YOU HAVE ON IN YOUR PIC. ENJOY THE BOC.

16. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    crayzeecade welcome to the boc and California, theres some good catfishing around so cal, I grew up in Orange County but now live out in Riverside, Lake irvine has some great catfishing and down in san deigo there's some great lakes, Bluehunters the man on them lake's and he'll be more then glad to help ya out on them. I do my fishing out at the colorado river looking for the big flats, any time your ready to hook up a big flat let me know and i'll take ya out with me for a weekend. you can find my post on the river in the
    ca section under rivers

good luck and good fishing dude and thank's for your service to the USA

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Welcome Crayzeecade! Come join us in chat again sometime so we can get to know you better. (I got the y this time:big_smile:)

18. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    welcome to the BOC cade and thanks for your service to our great country!!