welcome back loanwizard

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tspergin, Jan 29, 2008.

1. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    Shawn glad to see you back and on the board,hope your trips went well and you all had fun

2. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    He was gone? :crazy::roll_eyes::smile2:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    now jack, i know you missed you partner in crime!! lol...rollo

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Good to have you back Shawn!!!:wink::big_smile:

5. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Most definitely glad to see you back on the board.

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good to see you back.... before I even missed you...:smile2:

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Wow! I'm touched :eek:oooh:

I didn't think ANYONE from Ohio would be happy to see me back! Let's see, never a day under 85 degrees, I got a sunburn.

We had a Great time!

For those of you that venture into High Intensity every once in a while and know my political proclivity, you can imagine my chagrin when we arrived at our hotel in Tampa. In front of this waterfront hotel were 2 buses... with the name Giuliani on them. He was campaigning across Florida I guess and NO I did not go look to see what he had to say :angry:

Anyhow, the ship was great. We visited Hell in Grand Cayman, held sea turtles, swam with stingrays, in water that was soooo clear and blue. The stingrays were so tame they would suck a squid right out of your hand. We held, petted, and swam with these awesome creatures. These things were anywhere from 10-50 lbs yet we scooped them and held them like it was nothing. BTW, the first mate on the boat dove in the water and placed the anchor EXACTLY where the captain wanted so if you fish with me (Jack, Tony, JW, ....):roll_eyes:
    300 yards from where we stood in the water with these things was a shelf, where the water depth fell to 6 MILES deep.
    Next we went to Cozumel where we visited the Mayan ruins of Tulum. There, we learned a useless bit of info. We were told not to tell someone that we wanted to kiss them because in Mayan, that means you have Gas (where's Dano?!?!) Hence you now know that the phrase here's a kiss for you originated with the Mayan Indians. Tulum is where the movie Apocalypto was based. Next we went to the beautiful island of Roatan, Honduras where we swam with, petted, and was kissed by a dolphin. Then we went to a beach where we snorkeled and Jocelyn got her hair braided (like Bo Derek :crazy: )
    Next we went to Belize where we snorkeled on the largest reef in the western hemisphere (2nd in size only to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) And drank rum punches on a private island. On the last night of the cruise, I was in a Vegas style show (10 passengers were legends) and closed out the production as Frank Sinatra singing "My Way".
    Yes we had a great time.

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Gosh that sounds like fun Shawn! :cool2: Thanks for the report, glad y'all had such a great time buddy.

10. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Shawn sounds like a great trip, hope ya got some pictures to post. Welcome back :cool2:!

11. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Glad you had a good time Shawn. And Jack did miss you, he's been moping around like a lost puppy lol.

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Welcome back bro! Glad to hear that you all had such a great trip!

13. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    glad you had a good time-and glad your back on high intensity.ive never met a car salesman that spoke more truth than you.lol!